Monday, August 13, 2007

Hi All,

It's being very long since I have uploaded any song on to my blog. I could not work on new songs as my system's hard disk crashed and I was kind of caught up with work.
I am back with my new composition. Again, it might not be a final rendition but I would like to give you guys a first impression of what the song might be look like.

Well how this song happened? Okay here is the story; One day I was kind of exploring many options in the software I use (Logic). Suddenly I came across this loop which was very interesting. I started using this loop and on top of it I hummed some thing along with the loop. Unbelievably it was just a single take. I thought it was good and then I added strings and followed by lot of other instruments.

It would be great if any one can write lyrics for this song and send it to me

Please listen to the song and provide me your feedback :-).
I am actually working on other songs of mine as well. Once I am done with the compositions, I will upload them here. I will keep you posted about the same.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Yo Nethi,
Way to go man....
I am impressed with your compositions and also your voice....

Specially I would vote for your second composition...It has an amazing entry start and is mild and your humming is soothing to the heart....

Keep the good work going. Keep me updated abt your new works....

I shall mail yuo with more detailed comments.
Wishes to the music composer Nethi

Love,
Srivatsa (SAP labs)

arun-myinnerself said...

All i can say is,
if someone was made to hear this tune then he would instantly say it's Rehman himself..!! This composition got to be in Mani Ratnam's next movie..!

ಕನ್ನಡ ಕನ್ನಡ ಕನ್ನಡ ಕನ್ನಡ ಕನ್ನಡ ಕನ್ನಡ ಕನ್ನಡ ಕನ್ನಡ ಕನ್ನಡ said...

good work man....

get some more training on your voice...
try not to imitate anyone...

also stick to either vocal or guitar..

i hv my friend who helps out budding artists to create their own album, i hope i hd already fwdd that to u...
if u need any help reg this.. pls gv me a call...

all the best for ur music career.

Sarthak said...

The background is really soothing. I liked it. Some lyrics with the same background music will be great!!

Pihu said...

This one is too good ...I liked it better than the first one.,. so u r gettin better in this... Your voice is in sync with the music and even though there are no lyrics.. the music and the humming say thousands of words... v well done!!

VR said...

Please repost this - it is not playing now :(

Pradeep Chellur said...

Hey Prasanth.. your 2nd composition is really good.. and that has inspired me to pen a couple of lines.. which I hope suits your tune.. can you drop me a mail at chellurpradeepkumar@gmail.com.

Awaiting to hear from you..
Pradeep.